dilluns, 28 de setembre del 2015

MY PRESENTATION

 AFTER:


 Hello,

My name is Jordi, I'm seventeen years old. I live in Torrroella de Fluvià. I'm catalan. I'm study in Castello d'Empuries. I study first batxillerat. My favourite food is pizza an rice. I lapy football in L'Escala. I like sports. I have two brothers, called Pau and Marc. My favourite color is blue and green. My favourite team is Athletic de Blibao and Girona FC. And my favourite subject is History.

This summer I was working with my father, the gardener, I like this job because is the nature. This year I'm very motivation because go study in Girona INEF.


 BEFORE:
 

Dear teacher,

My name is Jordi Nierga, I'm seventeen years old. I live in Torrella de Fluvià. I'm Catalan
I'm studing in Castello d'Empúries. I study first batxillerat. My favourite food is pizza and rice, and my favourite colur is green and blue. I play football in L'Escala in first division. I like sports. My favourite team is Athletic Club de Bilbao and Girona FC. And my favourite subject is history.


I have two brothers, called Pau and Marc.This summer I was working with my father, he is a gardener, I like this job because is in the nature. This year I'm very motivated because I would like to study in Girona INEF.

Best wishes,
Jordi

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada