dijous, 16 de juny del 2016

FINAL REFLECTION

This year is the second time I do first, The last year I don't anytinhg because I'm not motivated.
But the last year don't study and this year I do not remember anything it is quite new. 
This year has been diferent, I have worked soo much. In those two years, I'm learned enought english.
I can have a conversation and learned soo much vocabulary. The oral presentation serves very much to speak in inglish, because when you are doing the presentation you are speaking all the time in english and for this reason I think is the best task that. 

For me the best activities are the skills and blog, because I'm practice the three most important and basic things of the subject. And blog is very important because learn to write soo fast and more vocabulary. 

I don't like the book The best of times, because I don't like the history and for me is very difficult.
But it's obligatory to read it. The history is very good and interesting. 

To do a game to raise the note would be very nice.

I'm very satisfied of this year.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada