diumenge, 22 de maig del 2016

ASPENCAT

Aspencat is my favourite group of music. They are a group of Valencia. The gropu is made up from 10 boys. All touch different instruments. The typical is the trumpet and guitar.
They sing in Spanish or Catalan. Their songs are differents types, Ska, Reggea, Bass and Drum
They do many concert arround the world, his music is very famous and popular. Have realased 6 albums and 15 songs each album. they have songs with other groups, La Raiz and Orxata Sound System. A few years ago they have begun but inmediatly they have recognized.
I like soo much the music and my favourite song is "L'ultim segon" the album is 2013.
I would go one dayto a concert and sing all the songs. I know all the albums and all the songs.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada