dissabte, 7 de maig del 2016

SPURS

Apart from football my favourite sport is basketball, and I really like to watch the best league of the entire world, the NBA.
Most of people now and because their achievments are fans of Golden State, but my favourite team is San Antonio Spurs, I particullary like them because they have really good players and legends from the NBA, like: Tim Duncan, Parker, Ginobilli, and recently Khawi Leonard. This year I was diying to see a conference final between Golden State and Spurs, but despite the huge game they have been playing this year, they lost against Ocklahoma City Thunders, but I will continue supporting them and hope next year to have better luck, and of course win for sure the title. My favourite player is the french Tony Parker, he is like a magician, and he can score two point shots and also thre point ones, and also score the decisive shot. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada